While We Wait . . .
The best-laid plans . . . Like everyone, everywhere, Klinkhart Hall has had to make adjustments due to the ongoing pandemic. We’ve moved some events online, canceled many others, and we have tried to adjust our future plans to anticipate what the coming year might bring. It has not been easy, but we are still moving ahead.
We’ll keep you posted about new online and — perhaps — in-person events here on the website and through our email list (sign-up here). Plus, you can always find the latest news on the building restoration project.
But while we wait, the posts above will offer some glimpses into the past of historic Klinkhart Hall and Sharon Springs . . . and perhaps suggest what its future might look like when it is once again the place “where art and community meet.”
Project News & Updates
- National Grid Grant Matched!$100,000 raised in the last two months — in spite of everything 2020 had to say!
- $20,000 from Adelphi!What does it take to raise $100,000? It takes people who believe that we need a place to call home for the arts in Sharon Springs!
- $100,000 Grant from National GridA matching grant from the Main Street Revitalization Program
- O’Connor Grant Matched!Less than four weeks ago we announced that the O’Connor Foundation had awarded us a $50,000 matching grant… Today, we can tell you that we made it!
- Klinkhart Hall Phase 1 – Updates and PlansThe work plan and budget have been reconfigured to allow for access to, and use of the second floor former Masonic Hall at the conclusion of phase 1.
- O’Connor Foundation $50,000 Matching GrantKlinkhart Hall Arts Center, Inc. has received a generous $50,000 grant from the A. Lindsay and Olive B. O’Connor Foundation.
Klinkhart Hall Arts Center, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization that seeks to preserve the historic Klinkhart Hall building in Sharon Springs, New York and to establish it as an arts center for the regional and local communities.