National Grid Matching Grant
(07/31/20) More good news for historic Klinkhart Hall: The National Grid Main Street Revitalization Program has awarded Klinkhart Hall Arts Center a $100,000 matching grant!
This extraordinary award means that we have now raised $1,000,000 of the $1.1 million phase 1 project goal . . .
Klinkhart Hall Arts Series
On Monday May 11, 2020, Klinkhart Hall presented another livestream performance from Clausen Farm exclusively for the residents of the Arkell Hall Center in Canajoharie. This time our guests were musicians Eric and Lisa Trahan. To view all performances, visit our Video page
Special Feature: Historic Performances at
So far, we do not know much about early performers at Klinkhart Hall, but an old poster discovered in the basement during a 2017 clean-up gave us a good reason to start doing research.
Here’s the story behind the poster, and a sample of the performance. It’s the first in what we hope will be an ongoing series of Historic Performances at Klinkhart Hall.
News & Updates
- $100,000 Grant from National GridA matching grant from the Main Street Revitalization Program
- O’Connor Grant Matched!Less than four weeks ago we announced that the O’Connor Foundation had awarded us a $50,000 matching grant… Today, we can tell you that we made it!
- Klinkhart Hall Phase 1 – Updates and PlansThe work plan and budget have been reconfigured to allow for access to, and use of the second floor former Masonic Hall at the conclusion of phase 1.
- O’Connor Foundation $50,000 Matching GrantKlinkhart Hall Arts Center, Inc. has received a generous $50,000 grant from the A. Lindsay and Olive B. O’Connor Foundation.
- $720,000 for Klinkhart Hall Arts CenterPhase One has received $720,000 in New York State grants!
- Feasibility/Reuse StudyKlinkhart Hall Arts Center received its second Technical Assistance Grant (TAG)
Klinkhart Hall Arts Center, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization that seeks to preserve the historic Klinkhart Hall building in Sharon Springs, New York and to establish it as an arts center for the regional and local communities.